Of these 2 colleges:
- CUNY Brooklyn College is a Much Larger School: (17,410 vs. 8,237 Total Students)
- CUNY Brooklyn College is Significantly More Difficult to Get In: (37.3% vs. 86.7% Acceptance Rate)
- CUNY Brooklyn College Offers Slightly Cheaper In-State Tuition: ($6,838 USD vs. $11,180 USD)
- CUNY Brooklyn College Offers Considerably Cheaper Out-of-State Tuition: ($13,948 USD vs. $20,009 USD)
- New Jersey City University Provides Slightly Better Freshmen Financial Aid: (92% vs. 88% of Eligible Freshmen Receive Aid)
- CUNY Brooklyn College Students Graduate More in 6 Years: (51% vs. 33% Graduation Rate)
- CUNY Brooklyn College Students Earn Slightly More Salary Post-Graduation: ($44,500 USD vs. $41,800 USD Median Salary)
- New Jersey City University Has Slightly Smaller Class Sizes: (13:1 vs. 15:1 Student-Teacher Ratio)
- New Jersey City University Has Slightly Hotter Summer Weather: (75 degrees Fahrenheit vs. 75 degrees Fahrenheit)
- New Jersey City University Has Slightly Colder Winter Weather: (34 degrees Fahrenheit vs. 36 degrees Fahrenheit)
Continue exploring this page to learn more about these 2 schools.
The NursingCAS Participating Program Directory is a comprehensive resource for prospective students, applicants, admissions, advisors, and nursing school staff to find information about all participating programs.
Use the search filters below to look for programs of interest. Click on the program name to view more details regarding a program’s admissions requirements including any prerequisite coursework requirements, supporting document requirements, transcript and coursework data entry requirements, deadline, reference requirements, program-specific questions, and other important details.
This directory was last updated on March 6, 2018. In order to view full details, see all active programs to date, and apply to any program of interest you must create or log into your NursingCAS application. Please note, for the most accurate deadline information we recommend you log into NursingCAS since programs can extend their deadline at any time and the directory is not updated on a daily basis. If you are unfamiliar with the different degree types offered in nursing, visit the glossary for more details.
NursingCAS does not warrant or guarantee the reliability, accuracy or legality of any information contained in the directory. Please note that the directory information is generated from data inputted by authorized school officials. NursingCAS expressly disclaims all or any warranties, expressed or implied related to the directory. NursingCAS will not be liable under any circumstance whatsoever for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages that could arise from use of the directory.
It is the applicant and user’s responsibility to confirm all information regarding admissions requirements listed in the directory pages is up-to-date and accurate. We recommend that you login into NursingCAS to confirm details and also check the school’s Website and consult the program directly prior to applying to ensure that you have full and accurate details regarding admissions requirements.
You are entitled to use the information provided in the directory for your own personal use. You may not use any data or information provided in the directory for any business or commercial activity. The data may not be downloaded, republished, resold or duplicated, in whole or in part, for commercial or any other purposes. This directory provides information on nursing programs that participate in NursingCAS. It should not be assumed that NursingCAS recommends any particular program; the directory is just conveying the data presented by the school in one, convenient place. NursingCAS bears no responsibility for programs applied to using information obtained via the directory and considered unsatisfactory or if the applicant is not admitted into a program. By using the NursingCAS directory you are deemed to have accepted the above terms and conditions outlined in this disclaimer.