Features of the Write My Research Paper
Complete Money Back Guarantees
Privacy and Security
You’ll know that it is important to correctly cite your sources in your text and in your bibliography. And you’ll know with the ever changing APA guidelines, that citing in the correct format isn’t as easy as it sounds.
You’ll know that screaming out “write my research paper for me” is an almost hourly occurrence which can turn from frustration to a genuine plea for help. When you find yourself at your wit’s end, tearing your hair out in frustration, surrounded by books, journals and articles, muttering “write my research paper” through gritted teeth, let Academized help you!
Should I Write my Research Paper Myself or Should I Employ Someone to Write my Research Paper?
This is a big question. And the answer is an important one. Academized.com can definitely write your paper for you, but first, you might want to consider writing the paper yourself. A good research paper won’t come cheap (although we do try to make it as cheap as possible while not compromising our high standards).
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have enough time to effectively gather and sort enough information to make my paper as good as it should be?
- Can I write effectively and bring the ideas I’m presenting to life with my words?
- Can I put a new spin on this?
- Am I good at editing and proofreading?
- Do I fully understand the citation rules and know how to cite in text and write a comprehensive bibliography?
- Am I interested enough in the topic to do the research without wanting to scream out “help me write my research paper”?
If you have answered no to more than two of the above questions, then you should be ready to say I need someone to write my research paper.
Write my research paper by Academized is rated 4.9/5 based on 72 customer reviews.
Want your voice to count in? Send us your review with all the details.
Why Academized Should Write My Research Paper?
We know that students often have a tight budget, and we aim to bring you the best research papers at the best price. You will only ever pay the price quoted to you – there are no hidden costs and your fee includes the following:
- All research
- A fully written, comprehensive paper that is well structured and shows that you understand the material and know how to prioritise the main points
- A full abstract and bibliography, plus correct in text citations#
- A full edit so your essay is on point and reads well
- A full proofread, ensuring there are no spelling, punctuation or grammar errors
- An 100% plagiarism free paper that will pass any online plagiarism checker
- A fourteen-day period for you to review the work and request any changes you would like making. Although we are confident you won’t need this service, we believe in providing a full service, and your satisfaction is a major part of that
I Need my Research Paper on Friday and It Is Already Tuesday. Can You Still Help me?
Of course. We can always help you – whether you have six hours or six months to complete your research paper, contact us to find out how we can help you.
Whether you are in college, university of high school, we can do your research paper in six hours if necessary, although the longer you can give us to work on your paper, the cheaper it will be for you.
Whether you need a research paper about literature, law, best practices in medical ethics, scientific discoveries, historical figures, and everything and anything in between, we are here to help.
You can place your order now and buy not only your paper, but the time you would have spent doing it. You are literally buying yourself some time! You can sit down and relax, or go out and do whatever it is you want to do – all while knowing your paper is being written.
Buy yourself the grade you deserve today and take the stress out of research papers for good!
Write My Research Paper now!
If you have ever attempted to write a research paper before, you’ll know how much time and effort they require. You’ll know how hard it can be to find all the relevant information and choose what is the most relevant and what would be seen as filler.
If you cite or quote your previous work, treat yourself as the author and your own previous course work as an unpublished paper, as shown in the APA publication manual. For example, if Marie Briggs wanted to cite a paper she wrote at Walden in 2012, her citation might look like this:
Briggs (2012) asserted that previous literature on the psychology of tightrope walkers was faulty in that it "presumed that risk-taking behaviors align neatly with certain personality traits or disorders" (p. 4).
And in the reference list:
Briggs, M. (2012). An analysis of personality theory. Unpublished manuscript, Walden University.
If your original work contained citations from other sources, you will need to include those same citations in the new work as well, per APA. If Marie Briggs's earlier paper had cited Presley and Johnson, for example, it would look like this:
According to Briggs (2012), recent psychologists such as "Presley and Johnson (2009) too quickly attributed risk-taking to genetic factors, ignoring the social family issues that often influence the decision to explore pursuits such as tightrope walking" (p. 5).